A natural formulation where ingredients used is grown and harvested in an organic manner. This natural formulation does not contain any artificial ingredients or chemical preservative and is certified organic.
It is biodegradable and thus, better for the environment and most valuable to your overall well-being. We, humans, are part of nature, and natural formula provides healthy nutrients that our body chemistry is familiar with.
Why do I need to use the cleaner?
Pesticides are chemical compounds that are commonly used to kill pests, insects, fungi and rodents in our daily life, from usage in public health to agriculture. These pesticides are potentially toxic to other organisms, including humans, and need to be used safely and disposed of properly.
Aware or not, most grocery has pesticides and may even be coated with a layer of wax to maintain the exterior appearance of the food. These groceries are not limited to only vegetables and fruits, but also tea leaves, herbs and rice that are consumed on a daily basis. These groceries are usually washed with only water before cooking. However, the pesticides and chemical cannot be effectively removed by water only, and are then being consumed by us. You are what you eat!
What are the ingredients used in this cleaner?
This cleaner stand at PH level of 10.5 with natural ingredients like:
- Pure Water
- Aloe Vera – Protect and smooth skin irritations, natural moisturiser
- Deep Sea Minerals
- Coconut Extract – Great for skincare and cleaning with antibacterial properties
- Lemon Extract – natural effective cleaning agent with antibacterial properties
This cleaner is SGS certified.
What do I use the cleaner for?
- Suitable as a hand wash without any harsh ingredient.
- Suitable to clean baby’s milk bottles and toys.
- Suitable for cleaning fruits and vegetables to remove any chemical residues and pesticides.
- Suitable for use in washing kitchen utensils, pest control, general cleaning and washing of laundry.
- Suitable for use as natural deodoriser to purify air.
How to Use:
The GS Multi-Purpose Cleaner is in concentrated form. Dilution with water is required before use.
- 1:3 – Washing of kitchen utensils | Washing of washrooms | Deodorising and purification of drains and pools
- 1:5 – Washing of fruits and vegetables | Wash rice grain, tea leaves and herbs | Bathing house pets | Washing of car body and wheel rims | Eliminating mosquitoes and cockroaches| Disinfectant
- 1:30 – Pest control | Purifying air
- 1:50 – Cleaning glass
- Washing of Laundry – 10ml (2 pumps) for every 1kg of clothes
- Mopping of floor – 10ml (2 pumps) for every pail of water