These microorganisms helps to build humus in soil which continues to feed plants after fertilising. The organic matters present in the mix also help to amend the quality of the soil. With continued use, this product assists in the maintenance of healthy soil biology and water retention during the process of hydro-synthesis. The high levels of active humic materials helps in carbon fixation and humus formation, reduced reliance on nutrient application which mobilises Phosphorous and promotes beneficial fungi.
Functions of microbial cultures include:
- Mobilisation of Phosphorous reserves in soil
- Capture of CO2 from the air and use of it to make sugar
- Energy storing for plants
- Foster good antibiotic which help to protect against disease
- Build water through hydro-synthesis
- Control the ability of nitrogen from the air
- Suitable for germination, soil enhancer to improve existing soil condition.
- Apply 2 to 4 inches of GS Rich Soil Enhancer to GS potting soil once every two weeks for soil enhancing.